The post-doc position will build on the above recent achievements of our team on MOF functionalized for CO2 reduction and water oxidation.
Potential Candidates should have a strong background in electrochemistry and catalysis:
- Expertise in electrochemistry and electrocatalysis is mandatory (PhD in electrocatalysis)
- Know-how in deposition methods and electrode preparation
- Background in MOF chemistry is highly desirable
- Experience in photoelectrocatalysis would appreciated
- Excellent publication record
- Cover letter, detailed CV and contact information for three references should be sent to Dr. Caroline Mellot-Draznieks. Interviews will be proposed on reception of these required documents.
Collège de France - Sorbonne Universités
"Materials chemistry to prepare and study dissymmetrical metal oxide heteronanostructures for photocatalysis using Z-scheme configuration"
"Des trianguléniums comme colorants organiques robustes pour la production de carburants solaires" "Trianguleniums as robust organic dyes for production of solar fuels"