The post-doc position will build on the above recent achievements of our team on MOF functionalized for CO2 reduction and water oxidation.
Potential Candidates should have a strong background in electrochemistry and catalysis:
- Expertise in electrochemistry and electrocatalysis is mandatory (PhD in electrocatalysis)
- Know-how in deposition methods and electrode preparation
- Background in MOF chemistry is highly desirable
- Experience in photoelectrocatalysis would appreciated
- Excellent publication recordApplications:
- Cover letter, detailed CV and contact information for three references should be sent to Dr. Caroline Mellot-Draznieks. Interviews will be proposed on reception of these required documents.
Collège de France - Sorbonne Universités
Oxy-chalcogenides for photocatalytic applications (available march 2023)
Understanding the synthesis of hybrid perovskites under microfluidic conditions with in situ electron microscopy and X-ray spectroscopy.